April 28, 2012

Vacuum for couple time :)

It's kinda really longgggg time since the last time I write here. You know guys, I'm too busy for my school. Beside, there are lot of competitions I followed. So I have to prepare my self. I did follow KOMPeK, MSK, and OSK. And I have a really satisfied resulf of that. But, I have to follow the next session of OSK on July. Because that's really important for me to be pass, soI have to prepare my self from now on. Just wish me best luck guys. I promise, I'll tell all of my experience during this 5 months. About my love life, my experiences, my competitions, school, all of that. Just keep in touch with me :)
I recently finished read a novel that is Percy Jackson & The Olympians - The last olympians. And something told to my heart that it's too much for me to play, while I have a really big goal (FKUI). It's the time for to study. But, I'll save my time to write too :)
Just pray for me too pass 2012 Chemistry National Science Olympiad (OSN XI Bidang Kimia 2012) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment